Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Big Awards ♥ ♥ ♥


Everyone has a family and absolutely me too!!!
I was born from loving couple is
Junaidah Jumat and Abdul Rahman Usman Merah.

I'm very glad with what I've got but takdir Allah...

My father was leaving us since 9 years ago...but I never angry & regret with that....maybe he had his own reason why he doing like this. So I'm still hoping he will be back one day and what make me feel so regret is I forgot to bring his photo and I can not sharing with others =(....I Love U Papa...Yup, I've called he, Papa....His from Indonesian actually. I think that's all about My Lovely Papa...where ever you are, We still LOVE u Papa...♥ ♥ ♥

My Mother is the one that I Love so much in her is everything for my life..I can not sharing how much she loves us because this will make me cry...=(...So, what can I talk about my Mama is...I Love her not just because she was born me and my siblings but I also glad because of her hardworking and serious effort to defend us until I can study in Menara Gading...I Love U Mama....

I have five siblings cames from my parents loving....

the first one is Sunarti Rahman @ Ati ...Now, she has been working in Labuan and has been engaged with Ijan (oh, Gosh!!! I forget his fullname...)...Second one is me...I'm Hayati Rahman but my family call me Dayang...My friend call me Ety...Now, i'm studying in University Utara Malaysia...The third one is my first man of my siblings is Mohd Hanafi Rahman @ Napi @ Napoi @ Tapoi...hahaha...so many name la u've got...Now, his studying in ILP,Johor...My next sibling is my lovely enemy...hahahaha...my younger sister is Kartini Rahman @ Anih...My Papa called her Manja...But the named was pupus since my father was leaving us...now, she waiting to continue study...and the last of my siblings is my genius younger brother is Mohd Asri Rahman...he will taking SPM this year, so I will pray for U...Hope U can get a good mark...insyaAllah...amin...

I LOVE ALL OF U...U ALL AS A MY BIGGEST AWARDS THAT I'VE GOT THAN MORE AWARD THAT I'VE RECEIVED IT...


L♥TS ♥F L♥VE.

♥PRINCESS DAYANG♥

No comments:

Post a Comment