Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Sara & Bella ♥ ♥ ♥

Whose Sara ??
Whose Bella ??
hehehe....First time I meet them in Disember 2008...They are my "new" little cousin that live in KL...Her mother from KL...Their presence could be "penawar hati" to eliminate the desire of my family at hometown....its Bella.....cute right??? I Love her so much.....She like me actually...Why??? hehehe...it is because she can not sleep without her 'cici'...whose cici??? did u see the monkey in Bella's hand...yah, the monkey is cici...the monkey got its name from Bella.....


its Sara...her full name is Nurul Fatehah....I love to bully her because she cried loud...haha...I'm a crazy sister right...muahahaha!!! Now, she in 11 years old...wink***

Almost Crazy Sister,
PRINCESS DAYANG
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment